Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Week 1-wearable technology fashion

Due to my frequent visits on youtube i stumble across many interesting videos and it amazes me as to how much more people are willing to broadcast themselves and share their thoughts and ideas with the whole world! I still don't think i am ready or courageous enough to do these kinds of things but im happy that many people out there are and for that i have decided to share a video i came across on youtube.

I thought that this was great as it combines my love of fashion with technology! I have never seen anything like this and i only have one word to say for it, GENIUS! I can't wait to find out what they come up with next.

Check it out!


It is the wearable technology fashion show which came together at the Boston Museum of Science. The company is called Seamless: Computational Couture and models and designers from around the world participated in the event showing off designs that incorporated technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment